AP Testing Information
AP Testing will run from May 3- June 11
- Full AP Exam Schedule
- Paper/pencil morning exams begin promptly at 8 am and noon depending on your exam. Plan to arrive 15 minutes early to get settled. All students will be required to check-in through the main office and will be directed to your testing location.
- Per College Board policy, students will not be permitted to test if arriving late.
- Students are expected to login to digital exams 30 minutes prior to the exam start time.
- If testing at school, plan to check-in through the main office and be directed to your testing location at 11:30 or 3:30, depending on your exam.
- If testing at home, login to your exam at either 11:30 or 3:30, depending on your exam.
Not sure which exams you signed up for?
- Login to your College Board account and view them
- An email was sent to you and your parent confirming your exams the week of April 12
- A mailing will be sent to your family prior to the beginning of AP testing
What do I need to do to be prepared for testing? What are my expectations for day-of testing?
- View the AP Testing Guidelines for both paper/pencil and digital exams.
- Reference the ACPS AP Digital App installation instructions Department_of_Technology_2021_Digital_AP_Exams_Setup_Guide_1.pdf
- Reference the College Board website
No longer want to take an AP exam? Please complete the form below.
Please note that if your student has a SOL that conflicts with a scheduled AP exam, that your student needs to plan to take the AP exam and the SOL will be rescheduled. If this pertains to you, contact Melisa Larson at email@example.com .
Changes to AP exam administrations will only be considered due to a school sponsored or academic event, illness (documentation required), or family emergency. Please email Emily Henry, School Counselor & AP Coordinator, if this applies to you.
All other questions can be directed to Emily Henry, School Counselor & AP Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org