Help and Support
The Western Albemarle High School faculty and staff are here to help you! Please consider the nature of the help you are looking for and follow the directions below.
- If you need LOGISTICAL help (help figuring out where to go to get what you need) - Please contact the WAHS front office at 434-823-8700.
- If you need TECHNOLOGY help (help with your laptop or online programs - such as Schoology or Zoom) - Contact the WAHS Service Desk at email@example.com. Be sure to have your computer number handy.
- If you are in need of a SCHOOL SUPPLIES, please complete this request form. If you would like to donate school supplies to help other WAHS students, please drop off your donations in the front office (and thank you!).
- If you need EMOTIONAL support (dealing with stress or other emotional obstacles) or have questions or concerns about your SCHOOL SCHEDULE, please contact your school counselor directly.
Ms. Brock - firstname.lastname@example.org (Students: 9th-10th: Mi-Se; 11th-12th: N-R,T)
- Ms. Henry (formerly Ms. Barnes) - email@example.com (Students: 9th-10th: CO-HA; 11th-12th: D-G)
- Ms. LeMay - firstname.lastname@example.org (Students: 9th-10th: He-L; 11th-12th: H-L)
- Ms. Poole - email@example.com (Students: 9th-10th: Sh-Z; 11th-12th: S, U-Z)
- Ms. Rittenhouse - firstname.lastname@example.org (Students: 9th-10th: A-CL; 11th-12th: A-C)
- Ms. Wright - email@example.com (Students: 9th-10th: M-Me; 11th-12th: M)
- Looking for Mental Health Support and Information , check out the Warrior Mindset, the biweekly newsletter about mental health issues written by students for students. The current and past issues are available on this webpage.
- If you have already worked with your teacher during class and/or office hours and you need some extra ACADEMIC help, use the form below to request help from The Learning Center and/or Peer Tutoring.