Transcript Request?

Transcript Request Form- Former WAHS Students 

This form is for students that no longer attend WAHS.  To request a copy of your transcript, download the file below and mail or fax it to WAHS.  If you ned access to a paper copy of the form, you are welcome to come to the building between the hours of 8:40 - 4:30.  If you have any questions, please contact Andrew Schwab, Registrar, at 434-823-8700 ext. 3 or email him at

 Transcript Request Form-WAHS Graduate

Transcript Request Form- Current WAHS Students

Transcript request forms are due to your counselor 20 school days prior to the first deadline.  The form must be completed in full and signed by both student and parent acknowledging you have completed all necessary steps in your Naviance account and have parental approval for your transcript to be sent.  

Transcript Request Form-Current WAHS Student